Anochrome Technologies Ltd
Anochrome Technologies Ltd provides a Global source of specialised coatings on both small and large batch sizes from large military casings to fishing reel gears and from M90 wind energy studs to M3 aerospace fasteners.
The type of coatings supplied can be divided into five main categories:
- Solid film lubricant and organic coatings, such as Xylan® from Whiford, Molykote® from Dow Corning and many others.
- Corrosion protection coatings (ferrous products) with a full range of major zinc flake based paint systems such as Dorken’s Delta® coating in KL100, NOF’s Geomet® coatings in 321,360,500 and 720, Magni coatings, Magni® 565 or B46 with optional (Black) top coats and Zintech® /Techseal® systems. Robotic spray line and manual spray booths are used to maximise efficiency and flexibility.
- Aesthetic / decorative coatings in epoxies, acrylics and polyurethane to many automotive, industrial and military specifications. These are complimented by the in house logo screen printing operation on brake calipers and other varied components.
- Special coatings including EMC/RFI shielded coatings, thermal or insulation coatings and many duplex coatings systems.
- Greenkote® thermal diffusion zinc coatings on to threaded components, castings and pressings to provide durable corrosion resistant coating which when combined with top coats can give salt spray performance in excess of 2000 hours.
Additionally, Anochrome Technologies operates an automatic hard anodising line which can handle items from V8 engine blocks down to small brake calipers and hydraulic piston assembly components.
Other specialist coatings for automotive, aerospace, wind energy, MOD and many other industrial sectors are supplied to fully achieve the customers requirements together with full technical back up and support are available from The Anochrome Group.